Sunday, November 22, 2009

L Letterpress Kit

I recently purchased the L Letterpress Starter Kit. If you are wondering it is compatible with other things like the Sizzix Big Shot. I haven't done anything letterpress related since college, so it's been fun experimenting with the kit. I purchased mine at Archiver's, although you can get your own at lifestylecrafts.com.

I realize now, that I should invest in a second set of the Alphabet script letters. Didn't think about the fact that Peace has two Es before I started setting up to print. I will say that the cleaning clothes are definitely worth buying and make cleanup a snap.
Here are a few snapshots of how the word Peace turned out with deep purple ink.

2 comments:

  1. oh my! I love this! I can't wait to see what you create with it. If you ever want me to photograph some stuff for you let me know. You have a great eye yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed meeting you at the CH market. Looking forward to seeing your Don Drumm art---his stuff is amazing. That's a really nice gift.

    I used to work @ Kaufmann's back in the day so I feel your pain during this season! :)

    ReplyDelete